Heart & Soil logo
Heart & Soil logo

All articles

I don’t have enough funds in my HSA/FSA account to cover the entire purchase. Can I still use Truemed?Updated 3 months ago

You can occasionally request a split invoice from the merchant that you are making a purchase from, but like your normal bank account, you generally need to have the funds to cover the purchase to avoid a rejection.

Was this article helpful?